- Low friction screw drive (linear actuator).
- Temperature rating of motor -30" F (-34"C)
to + 1 60" F (7 1 "C).
- Powered by a 12 V DC motor; generates 600 inch
pounds torque at 12 V.
- 110-degree opening time is 20 seconds.
- Up to 24" (61 cm) stroke.
- Operator length with arm fully retracted is
39" (9c) cm), mounting point to mounting point.
- Limit switches are internal and can be set
for open and closed positions.
- System is powered by a 12 V DC / 7.0 amp hour,
sealed, rechargeable acid battery.
- Battery charge maintained by 120 V AC / 60
herts input and 14 VAC at 40 VA. (2.9 amperes) output; transformer
rectified to 14 V DC through the GTO Control Board.
** NOTE: Transformer should not
be connected directly to any battery.
- Battery charge maintained by GTO Solar Panel
Charger: float voltage 14.5 V DC output from
8 1/4" x 19 1/2" silicon alloy panels; generates minimum
of5 watts at 300 mA each. Gated diode on the control broad prevents
- GTO microprocessor-based SMART control board
can be programmed for pull-to-open or push-to-open, single gate
or dual fate installations, as well as adjustable auto close, obstruction
sensitivity and dual gate sequencing. Temperature compensated circuits.
Auto-memorization of digital transmitter code. Charging regulated
circuit on control board. "Sleep draw" is 10 mA; "active
draw" is 2 to 5 amps.
- GTO remote-mounting RF receiver is tuned at
- The GTO/PRO 2000 will handle gates weighing
up to 1000 Ibs. (453 kg) and up to 20 ii. (6 I m) in length if all
proper installation procedures have been followed. Note that ball
bearing hinges should be used on all gates weighing over 250 lbs.
- The GT'OIPKO 2000 is capable of continuous
duty cycling; however, the total cycles per day will depend on the
motor current and efficiency of the gate installation. For questions
relating to specific applications and for information regarding
cycling duty when charged by solar panels, call the GTO service
department at 1-800-543-GATE (4283).
|GTO/PRO 2000 (FM/2000) For Single Gate
- Operator for Single Gate includes 6 ft. (1.8
m) power cable
- Control Box w/ Control Board
- Closed Position Stop Plate · Receiver w/ cable
- Continuous Operation A.C. Transformer
- Heavy DutY Mounting Hrackets and Installation
- Installation Manual · Remote Transmittcr(l)
- 12 volt Battery
2000 Series is designed for residential and light
commercial use on single fates 5 ft. to 20 ft. (1.5 m to 6. 1 m) in
length weighing up to 1000 Ibs. (453 kg). Like all GTO/PRO gate operators,
the GTO/PRO 2000 can be installed on gates that open in (pull-to-open),
or that open out (push-to-open).
|GTO/PRO 2200 (FM2200)
For Dual Gate Installations lirr combination uith the GTO/PRO _7/1001
- Operator for Second cate includes 50
ft. (15 in) power cable
- Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets and Installation
- Closed Position Stop plate · Installation
2200 is a "slave'' opener, installed with
the GTO/PRO 2000
in dual gate applications, The microprocessor control board can be
programmed for dual gate operation (pull-to-open or push-to-open),
and for sequencing the opening and closing of the two gates.